- SPARK is a company collecting a huge number of DNA samples from Autistics to figure out how to stop Autism or stop Autistics.
- Recently Spark Marketing and Public Relations Manager, Sarah Elliott Carpenter, requested to advertise in the Autistic Worldwide Collective private group on Facebook.
- John Greally, Autistic Ambassador (NZ), communicates with Spark, discusses their anti-autistic research, and then rejects SPARK involvement in Autistic community. (Read)
- Dallas, Autistic Activist (US), follows up with her message about how Autistics can really be helped — now, today. (Read)
- Eve Reiland, Autistic Ambassador (US), has been slapping #resistance at SPARK Facebook advertisements. (Read)
- Luciane Hatadani, Autistic Ambassador (Brazil), shares a screenshot of her SPARK response.
Known SPARK Affilations:Alison Singer, SFARI, Autism Speaks, MSSG Project, Simons Foundation Powering Autism Research for Knowledge, Autistic Eugenics & Extermination.
Eve Reiland, Autistic Ambassador (US), Get’s Slap Happy with Activism on the SPARK ads.
Awesomely, more Autistics…
View original post 125 more words